This term we are learning about:
English & Maths: Monday 15th January - Friday 26th January 2018
- To revisit all set 1 sounds.
- Revise and re- introduce set 2,
- Know that adding suffixes such as -ed,can change the meaning of a word.
- Recognise that you can add ‘s’ or –es ,to a word to make it plural.
- Answer questions about a story.
- Begin to recognise when a question mark is used.
- Say how a character might be feeling in a story.
- Tell the time to the hour and half hour.
- Count in 2’s.
- Recognise odd and even numbers.
- Double numbers to 10.
- Double numbers up to 12.
- Find half of numbers up to 24 (links to odds and evens)
- Partition 2 digit numbers into tens and units.
|Al Mustafa Yr 1 Spring A topic web 17-18.jpg