This term we are learning about:
English & Maths: Thursday 4th January - Friday 12th January 2018
- To apply phonic knowledge/skills.
- Punctuate sentences.
- Composing a sentence orally before writing it.
- Answer questions about a story,
- Begin to identify nouns and adjectives.
- Begin to punctuate sentences.
- Writing notes about what the character looks like, smells of and sounds like
- To count in 2s, 5s, and 10s from any number to 100.
- Recognise multiples of 2s, 5s, and 10s.
- Use multiplication and Division sentences to describe an array and groups of numbers on a number line.
- Understanding grouping and lots of as one model of division.
- Begin to understand that Division can leave some left over.
- Show that multiplying 2 numbers can be done in any order but Division can not.
|Al Mustafa year 2 Spring A Topic Web 17-18Al Mustafa Yr 2 Spring A topic web 17-18.jpg