This term we are learning about:
English & Maths: Monday 14th May - Friday 25th May 2018
- Begin to understand features of persuasive writing
- Analyse examples of persuasive writing, highlighting key features
- Begin to think about how to write their own piece of persuasive writing
- Understand the purpose, audience and style of their writing
- Recognize importance of good presentation and neat handwriting
- Continue and finish writing their persuasive text
- Begin to understand fractions as numbers and as operators.
- Find unit fractions of amounts using practical resources.
- Add and subtract fractions with the same denominator, answers less than 1, using a supporting image
- Use knowledge of times tables and place value to multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10, e.g. 9 × 40, then write corresponding divisions.
|Al Zahraa Topic Web Summer A 17-18.jpg