This term we are learning about:
English & Maths:Monday 12th June - Thursday 22nd June 2017
- To hold a sentence and write the correct spellings and punctuation I hear my teacher say.
- To answer comprehension questions about a fiction story.
- To answer comprehension questions about refugees.
- To write a poem about a hamster that escaped.
- To use expanded noun phrases in sentences.
- To write a narrative independently.
- English assessment.
- To count in steps of 2, 3, and 5 from 0, and in tens from any number, forward and backward.
- To recognise the place value of each digit in a two-digit number (tens, ones).
- To identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations, including the number line.
- To compare and order numbers from 0 up to 100.
- Maths assessment.
|Year 2 Learning Web Summer 2.jpg